Sunday, March 16, 2014

It's a Birthday Day! ((VIDEO))

This post is for the man that's quietly in the background, the parent that is the fun one, the rough housing one, and the one that always has time to play.  This  post is for the best dad I could have wished for and the greatest "other have" I could have ever imagined. 

Happy 30 Something Birthday, Ethan!  

Every day (okay, almost every day) I am reminded how blessed I am to have you in our lives.  


As a daddy to our 2 sweet girls they absolutely love you and I love seeing you be silly with them.  

You've taught the girls so many inappropriate things...not sure I know any other girls that have the humor of 7th grade boys the way that our girls do.  

You're content to always play the part of the Prince, the Ken barbie, the one with stickers on your face and always the one to "fix" anything that's broken.  


And as a husband, I couldn't ask for more...you put up with my whims, my constant desires to change things up at the house, my crazy emotions, as well as being the calm when I need it most.  

God blessed us when he chose you for our family and i couldn't be happier.   

So for your birthday, we're gonna do our best (amidst Abbie's fits) to celebrate you all day!  


Hayden was excited for your breakfast cake and especially to put on the candle for you.  She keeps wanting to go out and buy you another present but with the freezing rain, I'm not sure we'll be getting out today.  But don't worry, we'll make something spectacular for you! 

                     
Happy Birthday babe...we love you. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Krista!! You guys make it very easy to do things that you mention above. I couldn't be happier with where we are right now!