Tuesday, March 18, 2014

February Photo Drop - Part 2

And this post is a hodge-podge of pics from the 2nd half of February!

The girls and I spent a day in Springfield running around with no true agenda one day.  Hayden dressed herself (stripes, skirt, red shirt, and heart jacket with a huge flower headband). I just love her! 
We visited Pet Warehouse where she tried to convince Daddy that we were going to bring this little guy home with us.
A quick stop off at mommy's work playground, always a favorite.

And then there's Abbie and her own style; Minnie Mouse hat and one glove. That's it. :)
The girls and I also created this button tree! I had my eye on this for a long time but had never gotten around to actually making it.  Hayden helped paint the tree, both girls helped pick out buttons and place them on the tree.  Abbie tried to help with the glue but we quickly discovered that it wasn't a great idea. 




So I guess this post wasn't really a hodge podge of pics since the all happened on one day!  Oh well. At the end of the day, these two girls love each other and I couldn't be more blessed .  This last pic just shows how much they love each other (or at least tolerate each other).  We were hangin out in the living room and the girls were cuddled together as Abbie put Hayden in a loving hug (maybe head-lock,not sure).  My heart is happy.




No comments: